× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS duo (v2) disk tray in Europe

flavior
Aspirant

ReadyNAS duo (v2) disk tray in Europe

Hello, I need to buy a new disk try part number is RND4TRAY1-10000S for a ReadyNas Duo (v2), but I cannot find any seller in Europe - has anyone a suggestion?

Thanks.

Model: ReadyNASRND2120|ReadyNAS Duo 2TB (2 X 1TB)
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
hmuessig
Luminary

Re: ReadyNAS duo (v2) disk tray in Europe

https://toptechbuy.com/products/netgear-spare-disk-tray-with-screws-for-readynas-nv-nv

Just Googled the part number. These folks have it and will ship internationally.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8

All Replies
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello flavior,

Unfortunately we do not a list of distributor/reseller we can offer in your region where you buy this disk tray. We can also wait for anyone in the community who may assist us or point us to the right direction.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 8
flavior
Aspirant

Maybe I can buy the disk tray directly on-line from US and get it sent to Italy? Where? How much is the shipping cost?

Model: ReadyNAS RND2110v2|ReadyNAS Duo v2
Message 3 of 8
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello flavior,

I believe that may actually work given you have address in US you can send to and then send to your Europe address. As for he cost of the process I am afraid I do not have the answer for it.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 8
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello flavior,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 8
flavior
Aspirant

I don't have US addresses, so your solution is not suitable for me.

Message 6 of 8
hmuessig
Luminary

https://toptechbuy.com/products/netgear-spare-disk-tray-with-screws-for-readynas-nv-nv

Just Googled the part number. These folks have it and will ship internationally.

Good luck!

Message 7 of 8
flavior
Aspirant

thank you, I'll try it

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation