× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS not showing Sparcebundles

jarling
Follower

ReadyNAS not showing Sparcebundles

I have an older ReadyNAS 204 running Firmware 6.9.1 (most up to date).  It is saying that it is nearly out of space, so I wanted to browse and delete backups from machines that I have gotten rid of.  When I go to the folder that includes my timemachine backups, I don't see ANY sparcebundles at all.  I checked my mac that it is backing up, and it says yes it is backing up just fine to the ReadyNAS.  Why can I not see the sparcebundles.  Each of the shares that are in the TimeMachineNAS\data\home folders corresponding to my various users all show as empty folders.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi jarling,

Welcome to the Community!

You may check this KB article on how you can view and delete and sparsebundle on your NAS.

Regards,
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi jarling,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements