× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNASRND2000 "Main display is undefined"

Zeroveto
Aspirant

ReadyNASRND2000 "Main display is undefined"

I have a ReadyNAS Duo v1, win10

If i open the Raidar 4.1.1 I did not see datas, and if i try to update i got the following message:

Error in evaluating table display main reference Error "Main Display" is undefined.

What is wrong, how to fix it?

THX for helping.

T

Model: ReadyNASRND2000|ReadyNAS Duo Chassis only
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNASRND2000 "Main display is undefined"

This is almost certainly a browser compatibility issue - if so, then you are running old firmware.

If you have internet explorer on the PC, try using compatibility mode when you access the NAS web page.  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17472/windows-internet-explorer-11-fix-site-display-problem...

When you regain access, update the firmware on the NAS.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

This is almost certainly a browser compatibility issue - if so, then you are running old firmware.

If you have internet explorer on the PC, try using compatibility mode when you access the NAS web page.  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17472/windows-internet-explorer-11-fix-site-display-problem...

When you regain access, update the firmware on the NAS.

Message 2 of 4
Zeroveto
Aspirant

Big THX, now it works, Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Zeroveto,

I'm glad that its working fine. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements