× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas 314 firmaware upgrade stopped web frontend from working

ChrisW007
Aspirant

ReadyNas 314 firmaware upgrade stopped web frontend from working

Not turned this box on for a while but when I did and logged into the web gui I was told there was a firmware upgrade. After the upgrade I can no longer get to the web frontend to administer the box.

I spent all night trying other people's suggestions (different browsers, adblockers off, tried second network interface, restarted, even tried an os reinstall) nothing seems to get the web admin gui to work. Wasted hours looking into it and at the end of my tether... Interestingly my shares still work. I don't have ssh enabled so not sure how to access the logs.

Any help greatly appreciated.

PS not sure what version of firmware is installed but will be the latest version.

Thanks, Chris.
Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNas 314 firmaware upgrade stopped web frontend from working

@ChrisW007 wrote:

PS not sure what version of firmware is installed but will be the latest version.

Message 2 of 3
ChrisW007
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNas 314 firmaware upgrade stopped web frontend from working

Sorry for the vaugeness but not sure on the version number before either, it must be 12-18 months since I last tunred it on (renovations).  I seem to remember it was a couple of version number jumps so something like 6.8.x to 6.10.2?

The only app I had installed was the Plex Media server.

I will try your RAIRar suggestion and update.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements