× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNas Pro stuck in booting

IslandGuy
Aspirant

ReadyNas Pro stuck in booting

I have a ready nas pro I bought a little over a year ago, has ran just fine, noticed mapped drive disappeared last week couldn't ping it, ip was on the screen still, I decided to power cycle it.

Now it just sits at booting... I can boot into the boot options menu but I tried tech support mode then it goes to booting and hangs there.

I have 6x3TB drives in it, and the firmware was last updated in June or July I believe.

I have been browsing forums and trying to figure out my next step I store my consulting company info on it and can't get to my different clients data which is frustrating as I am a VMWare Engineer 😞

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
IslandGuy
Aspirant

Support Case #. 19654867 in the mean time if anyone has any suggestions please let me know thanks!!
Message 2 of 5
IslandGuy
Aspirant

Update - if i unplug the network cables, it boots up, says no network connected as it should, if i plug them in it goes to its static IP of 192.168.1.40, i tried switching cables, and switching ports on the switch and router and cant ping it or get to it? any ideas
Message 3 of 5
IslandGuy
Aspirant

i fixed mine, someone was playing in my switch closet at home, the NAS NIC's are teamed, well One of the switches it was plugged into, someone created a loop on..... i have been fighting with this and here someone screwing with my stuff at home go figure!
Message 4 of 5
atanas2
Aspirant

Hi,

Please do not forget to update your case.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements