× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas Remote - login failure

Lpgps01
Tutor

ReadyNas Remote - login failure

I'm not used to using communities but I'm stumped. I've got an NV+ and using ReadyNas Remote, but can't sign in from a laptop to access it using remote. I can access the readynas remote login web page and see the shares from my iphone readynas app, so the NV is there and accessable, but the windows client software doesn't appear to be accepting my password. This has only happened today and I don't know why. I have reset the app on the NAS, I've rebooted the NAS, I've reinstalled the client and set up a new readynas remote access but still no joy. Has there been a change so that the windows client doesn't work? Appreciate your help Thanks Graham
Model: ReadyNASRND4000|ReadyNAS NV+ Chassis only
Message 1 of 2
Lpgps01
Tutor

Re: ReadyNas Remote - login failure

See Malcolm T comment 2017-01-31 1055AM https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyCLOUD/Readycloud-services-unavailable/m-p/1217081/thread-id/64... "" FYI - I spoke with Netgear NAS support earlier. They confirmed that there is indeed a VPN problem of which they are aware. Evidently Leaf Network cards are failing to be issued with IP addresses so all connectivity from Windows desktops is failing. Also attempting to add new account or use forgotten passworx wizard fails with an invalid message for the same reason. I was told it is high priority to resolve but no indication of expected resolution time. ""
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements