× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD RN204

Kamwong
Aspirant

ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD RN204

I cannot turn on my Readycloud on my READYNAS RN204.  Now my Adroid app cannot connect to it.  It was working before but after a few update on the fireware, it turn off the readycould and i cannot turn it back on.  my router is Netgear R6200v2

Model: RN204|ReadyNAS204 4-Bay
Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD RN204

What firmware are you running on the NAS?

Message 2 of 7
Kamwong
Aspirant

6.9.4 hotfix 1

Message 3 of 7
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Kamwong,

Can you check the Internet and Service status of the NAS? There should be a green check on both of them. You can check that under the Cloud tab.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
Kamwong
Aspirant

It's not Green. and it's OFF.

Message 5 of 7
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Kamwong,

You can try assigning a static DNS on the NAS and then check if you can enable ReadyCLOUD afterwards. If it is still the same, you can try doing an OS reinstall and see if that helps. You may check this article on how you can access the boot menu and do the OS reinstall.

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Kamwong,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements