× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas 314 Backup to Google drive is incomplete.

erickus
Aspirant

Readynas 314 Backup to Google drive is incomplete.

Hello, we have a ReadyNAS 314 firmware v. 6.9.1.I created a Google Drive acount and configured the Google Drive settings in the Cloud tab. A session was created for a large share(= (850gb) to Upload Local changes only. Once that was saved, the uploads started immediately. I monitored the progress by checking the Google Drive account. Things were moving along nicely. After a week the backup stopped, 691gb had been copied. I checked specific folders on the NAS shared and compared to the same folder in Google Drive and Google Drive is incomplete. Ongoing changes to files on the NAS are being uploaded to Google Drive. What can I do to complete the backup of the NAS to Google Drive.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Readynas 314 Backup to Google drive is incomplete.

There were some files that were needing to be escaped in this case and there was a fix that we made in Beta2:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Beta-Release/ReadyNASOS-6-9-3-T223-Beta-2/td-p/1493242

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Can you download and send us the logs? Check my signature

There are some improvements to give you feedback to the cloud services in our beta, but there is not a specific fix for this type of issue. Can you enable the Secure Diagnostics Mode and PM me the 5-digit number? We would like to take a look and see what might be happening in this case.

Message 2 of 3
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

There were some files that were needing to be escaped in this case and there was a fix that we made in Beta2:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Beta-Release/ReadyNASOS-6-9-3-T223-Beta-2/td-p/1493242
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements