× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Readynas Duo dropping from network

Rjdahl
Aspirant

Readynas Duo dropping from network

Hello everyone
i have a problem where my readynas Duo drops from the network after 6-8 hours of online time. all lights are on as they should be. after a restart of the server it works again. my log shows nothing at all about the problem.

any suggestion on how to solve this problem or how to troubleshoot the network would be greatly appriciated

Regards
Rjdahl
Message 1 of 5
sphardy1
Apprentice

First you might wish to state the symptoms more clearly - "my readynas Duo drops from the network" is a very generic statement. What exactly do you mean by this? What have you already done to troubleshoot the issue?
Message 2 of 5
CharlesW
Aspirant

Rjdahl,

FWIW, I and (based on similar forum posts) many others are having the same problem: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=53485

-- Charles
Message 3 of 5
sphardy1
Apprentice

CharlesW wrote:
Rjdahl,

FWIW, I and (based on similar forum posts) many others are having the same problem: http://www.readynas.com/forum/viewtopic ... 65&t=53485

-- Charles

Different device, different firmware - different problem?
Message 4 of 5
Rjdahl
Aspirant

sorry for not responding untill now i have been without internet for a month, neighbour cut my cable when he was makeing his garden.

anyway its a Readynas Duo, Firmware: RAIDiator 4.1.7 [1.00a043] with 2x 1tb Seagate Hdd's (raid 0) cant recall the model but they are really stable and good not the kind u buy at discount stores.

The problem has been that my readynas duo keept dropping from the network randomly but always once a day. after i updated the firmware the problem only occures once or twice aweek, ive set the DHCP to a fixed IP adress now, as i read in some of the other posts in your post charles. i will check in later this week to see if the problem is gone. thx for your help
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements