× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas intermittently files available. Sometimes all files, sometimes empty folder. Sporadic

miogpsrocks
Tutor

Readynas intermittently files available. Sometimes all files, sometimes empty folder. Sporadic

Hello. 

My readynas finally showed up on raidar and sometimes the files are fully available other times I check and the folder opens but its completely empty. For a while there, nothing was showing up and I was to the point where I was going to pull the hard drives and try to run a recovery software on it. Perhaps I can backup the files without all that if I can get the machine working long enough to back up.  

I am trying to backup my files but it keep going to being 100% available to being nothing available. 

Is there some kind of test or reinstallation of a software that might fix this? 

At this point, I am trying to get it to the point of being able to get files off of the unit without disappearing.  

Thanks. 

Model: RNDP6000|ReadyNAS Pro 6 Chassis only
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: Readynas intermittently files available. Sometimes all files, sometimes empty folder. Sporadic

Try downloading the log zip file, and look for errors in the various logs.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements