× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Readynas pro 4 cannot access admin page due to Secure Connection Failed

Derek02
Aspirant

Readynas pro 4 cannot access admin page due to Secure Connection Failed

Readynas pro 4 cannot access admin page due to Secure Connection Failed.

(1) I bought this second hand and performed a factory reset. RNDP4000 RND-4A  running firmware 4.2.31.

(2) I can find it on Raidar Utility version 6.5.0. Using a windows PC.

(3) Using Raidar  'Browse', I can find the device with Windows Explorer. The reset has created two folders, 'backup' and 'media'. I have write access.

(4) Using Raidar 'Admin Page', an error arises and the page is inaccessible in any of the following web browsers:

Firefox: 'Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to xx.xx.xx.xx. Peer using unsupported version of security protocol. Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

Chrome: This site can’t provide a secure connection xx.xx.xx.xx uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Edge: The connection for this site is not secure xx.xx.xx.xx uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I cannot find a way to access the admin page on Windows to administer the Readynas Pro 4.

Is there something I am missing? Or is the Readynas Pro 4 no longer able to be used except as a simple local drive?

Thanks

Model: RNDP4000|ReadyNAS Pro 4 Chassis only
Message 1 of 4
labatt
Mentor

Might ask in the readynas forum. 

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

Message 2 of 4
Derek02
Aspirant