× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Reasy NAS 2120v2 going offline

mloup128
Aspirant

Reasy NAS 2120v2 going offline

After upgarde to Firmware 6.8.0 unit goes offline and requires a hard re boot twice a day

Model: ReadyNAS RND2210v2|ReadyNAS Duo v2
Message 1 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mloup128,

It does appear that after upgrading the firmware to the latest version the NAS goes offline and you need to reboot in order to work again. May I ask did you receive any email alert from the NAS before it goes offline? Have you check the logs on the admin page for error messages that may have cause this behavior?   

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mloup128,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
mloup128
Aspirant

No this is no help, As my thread states, I have to reboot the device twice a day.

It keeps going off line and wont repond to anything. So NO rebooting doesnt help

Message 4 of 5
StephenB
Guru

What apps and services are you running?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements