× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Regions that OS 6.7.1 Available?

yoban
Apprentice

Regions that OS 6.7.1 Available?

Hi there

Great to see another version of OS available.

When I click on "check for updates" in the admin page it says I am up to day - currently running v6.6.1. I have readynas RN314

Any idea when it will be available in Australia/NZ?

Would prefer to use the admin page "check for update process" to update, rather than "sideload" via the "install software" button.

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Regions that OS 6.7.1 Available?

We will need to wait for a few more days until it will be available on the servers for automatic update. Though manual update is possible at the moment Netgear's waiting for a few days and some feedback, which is probably wise to not run into any kind of update desaster.

This approach seems to have been standard with every release change in the past.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

We will need to wait for a few more days until it will be available on the servers for automatic update. Though manual update is possible at the moment Netgear's waiting for a few days and some feedback, which is probably wise to not run into any kind of update desaster.

This approach seems to have been standard with every release change in the past.

Message 2 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

We will need to wait for a few more days until it will be available on the servers for automatic update.  ... This approach seems to have been standard with every release change in the past.

Yes, this is their usual practice.  It can take as long as a week for them to put it on the update servers.

I have it installed on one of my backup NAS (which was running 6.7.1 beta before).  So far no problems.  I'll probably put it on my main NAS later today.

Message 3 of 4
yoban
Apprentice

Thanks for that team....hoping it will resolve similar issues others are facing with lossed apps/icons, unable to update application lists, etc. But that is for another post.

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements