× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Release notes for 6.2.1

ryanasimov
Aspirant

Release notes for 6.2.1

I got a popup on my Admin page to update to 6.2.1 but the Release Notes link doesn't work. Are they posted somewhere?
Message 1 of 10
vandermerwe
Master

Re: Release notes for 6.2.1

The release notes will be available soon.
viewtopic.php?f=154&t=79094
Message 2 of 10
MarkGThomas
Aspirant

It seems odd to me that the release notes were not available. What's in this update, anyway?
Message 3 of 10
vandermerwe
Master

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=78866

plus a few other things which we will only know about when we see the release notes.
Message 4 of 10
nsne
Virtuoso

I've created a dedicated thread for this networking issue here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=79118

As for apps in common, it looks like _frantic_ and I both have Logitech/UE Media Server installed.
Message 5 of 10
vandermerwe
Master

Well one user has found that going back to 6.2.1 RC 3 solves his problem, so you could try that.
My advice. which is somewhat predicated on trying to find the cause of this, would be to uninstall all apps ( although I use LMS and this doesn't seem to cause this problem), then reboot, then reinstall 6.2.1 over itself.

It's testing a hypothesis.
Message 6 of 10
vandermerwe
Master

Message 7 of 10
_frantic_
Aspirant

At the moment I have no computer with LAN access. So I am unable to connect to my 312 since the router is down and the 2nd AP seems to be down too...
I have to take the NAS to another site first.

Thanks for any tips so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Message 8 of 10
nsne
Virtuoso

@_frantic_: Can you do me a favor and post in this thread RE: the 6.2.1/LAN issue: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=79118

The OS devs (if any are paying attention) might need a dedicated thread to get an idea of how many individual users are affected by this and narrow down the solutions. Thanks!
Message 9 of 10
vandermerwe
Master

nsne,I have moved all the relevant posts to the new topic so no need for duplicate posts.
Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements