× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Replicate Readynas not working - Exit code: 12 (Error in protocol data stream)

mike_nycom
Aspirant

Replicate Readynas not working - Exit code: 12 (Error in protocol data stream)

Hello i hope someone can help,

Having a problem with a 212 and replicate.

i am getting the below error

Total files size: 312.82 GB

Total files size transferred: 0 B

Average speed: 0 B/s

Exit code: 12 (Error in protocol data stream)

This was working until 6.5.2 update and i have rebooted both readynas devices since and again today.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Model: RN21200|ReadyNAS 212 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
mike_nycom
Aspirant

Re: Replicate Readynas not working - Exit code: 12 (Error in protocol data stream)

Thank you for your reply, are you the only guy that answers on here haha!

we have 8 different replicate jobs coming into or main nas and 6 of them work and 2 did not, after changing the routes at which the readynas uses to go out to the internet they all seem to work now, very strange as the other 6 worked a treat.

You can mark this one as fixed, going to update all the nas's with the latest update this week.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Replicate Readynas not working - Exit code: 12 (Error in protocol data stream)

Do you still see this on ReadyNAS OS 6.6.0 which is now available?

If so, please send me the logs from both units (see the Sending Logs link in my sig).

Message 2 of 4
mike_nycom
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply, are you the only guy that answers on here haha!

we have 8 different replicate jobs coming into or main nas and 6 of them work and 2 did not, after changing the routes at which the readynas uses to go out to the internet they all seem to work now, very strange as the other 6 worked a treat.

You can mark this one as fixed, going to update all the nas's with the latest update this week.

Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You can mark your post that answered the problem as the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button under the post.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements