× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Resizing the Raidar access screen

NASty1
Aspirant

Resizing the Raidar access screen

I have multiple nases in operation, and I use the newest "Raidar" version to access them for maintenance.  This may sound trivial, but I would like to be able to "resize" the window that displays my nases in the RADAR utility.  I can resize the window every time I open it, but I would like to preserve the size settings, and be able to see all the nases every time I open Raidar.  Is there currently any way to achieve this?  I'am using Windows 10 and the nases are on my network. If currently that feature is unavailable, could you ask your programmers to include it in the next version of Raidar?  Thank You. 

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
Hopchen
Prodigy

Re: Resizing the Raidar access screen

One thing you can do is make a shortcut for RAIDar and set the shortcut to open the program Maximized. Normally, you can do this on shortcuts.

Description here:

https://www.computerhope.com/tips//tip201.htm

Message 2 of 3
NASty1
Aspirant

Re: Resizing the Raidar access screen

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to attempt to answer my question!  What I was asking for, was the ability to "re-size" the RAIDAR window to a size that I determine.  The "CMD" window in Windows 10 has that ability.  If you "right-click" the upper left hand corner of the "CMD" window header(?), it opens a menu for the control of that window.  Under "properties" you can set the size of the window, along with fonts, etc.  THAT is what I was suggesting to the developers of the "RAIDAR" program.  It is a programming solution..., not an operating fix.  Hope this makes my inquiry more understandable!  Thanks

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements