× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sign In screen for ReadyCloud ios app option to upgrade to a Netgear account?

Hardhat
Aspirant

Sign In screen for ReadyCloud ios app option to upgrade to a Netgear account?

My iphone ReadyCloud app has an option to "Upgrade to a Netgear account".

This appears on the sign In screen just below the section for "Sign in with your MyNetgear account."

My question is... Why is that option showing and do I need to upgrade to a Netgear account?

If I choose the option it takes me to another screen with options for "Sign in with MyNetgear account", "Create a MyNetgear account", or "Upgrade your existing ReadyCloud account".

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Sign In screen for ReadyCloud ios app option to upgrade to a Netgear account?

Hello Hardhat,

Sorry for the delay, I lost track on this thread.

The option is available for the users who do not have or has not migrated yet to MyNetgear.

Regards, 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Hardhat,

I see it with the Andriod app too. I'm checking it now with the developers.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Hardhat,

Sorry for the delay, I lost track on this thread.

The option is available for the users who do not have or has not migrated yet to MyNetgear.

Regards, 

Message 3 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Hardhat,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements