× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Support checkout "New plan does not have schedule with a currency matching the account's currency"

magwems
Tutor

Support checkout "New plan does not have schedule with a currency matching the account's currency"

Dear Community,

I'm trying to purchase a support plan for my NAS RN104, my netgear account is set with address in Australia, my billing info is set to Australia, When my cart appears for checkout, I get the following "New plan does not have schedule with a currency matching the account's currency", The cart currency is USD, tried to pay anyway in USD or AUD and get "ooops there was a problem" message

I tried to set my account info to US, but same issue.

This NAS was purchased in Australia, but has moved to the US for 2 years and now back in Australia, so maybe the device is now registered in the US?

I haven't found useful info on this, so not sure how to contact netgear to pay the support contract to get the service.

Thanks.

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Support checkout "New plan does not have schedule with a currency matching the account's cu

It could be that that device is end of life. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/RN104.aspx

you could try posting in the readynas forums. they might have more info than the router forums. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Network-Storage/ct-p/readynas

Message 2 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: Support checkout "New plan does not have schedule with a currency matching the account's cu

@magwems wrote:

This NAS was purchased in Australia, but has moved to the US for 2 years and now back in Australia, so maybe the device is now registered in the US?

I think that depends on where you registered it, the moves wouldn't have changed anything automatically.

The end-of-life designation shouldn't block purchase of paid support.

A Netgear mod might be able to facilitate ( @Marc_V or @JohnCM_S ?)  You might also be able to work directly with support to figure this out, maybe using chat support?

Message 3 of 4
magwems
Tutor

Thanks for your advice, went ahead with concierge service to get phone number to AU SMB service, who pass it on to customer service who will contact me soon, there's probably an issue with my netgear account...

To be continued!

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements