× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sync to Onedrive missing shared folders

Nhaajuice
Aspirant

Sync to Onedrive missing shared folders

Thank you Netgear for (FINALLY) adding sync to Onedrive - works great.... The only thing missing is sync to shared folders (that someone shares to you - and you add as a folder into your own drive space.

One of the companies I support use this type of share extensively for shared company data - and part of their data (website dev photos/video) is shared to me... and it would sure be nice to sync this to my RN104 for local access...

Please add this as an option (to sync shared-to-you folders).

Comments?

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Nhaajuice,

Your idea to improve the quality and functionality of the product is very much appreciated, we thank you for sharing and interest in this. You may also post suggestions and ideas at the Idea Exchange board. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

We appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Nhaajuice,

Your idea to improve the quality and functionality of the product is very much appreciated, we thank you for sharing and interest in this. You may also post suggestions and ideas at the Idea Exchange board. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

We appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements