× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

System Volume Usage is at 81%

RichStevenson
Aspirant

System Volume Usage is at 81%

Started getting the System volume usage is at 81% email. I've found that the  ibdata1 file in  /var/lib/mysql is a little over 2GB. What I've discovered is if I shutdown my ReadyCloud Windows client, that file is no longer updated. Start it back it up, and the I can see the time stamp changing. I discovered this when I look at the ib_logfile0 in the same directory, and saw  my laptop ip with the warning: NAS01 [warn] [client 172.16.4.46] mod_auth_token: failed token auth (got 'LaptopSync', uri '/statusln/LaptopSync').

Am I going down a rabbit hole, or is there a possible issue with the ReadyCloud client or setup? 

EDIT: I made a backup of the ibdata1 file, and then deleted it from the NAS. Restarted MySql, and it was re-created at 18.5MB. It has not grown, and I no longer see the mod_auth_token message in the log file. I'll keep an eye on it, but still surious is this is a ReadyCloud issue, and if so why isn't the database created elswhere?

Thanks

Model: RN214D42|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: System Volume Usage is at 81%

What apps do you have installed?

Message 2 of 4
RichStevenson
Aspirant

Plex and PlexPy.
Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

I'm unclear on where that database file is coming from.

I have plex installed on m RN526X and ReadyCloud enabled, but there is no /var/lib/mysql

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements