× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

UPnP issue with Readynas surveillance after 6.5.1 upgrade - connection to cameras lost every minute

MacRory
Initiate

UPnP issue with Readynas surveillance after 6.5.1 upgrade - connection to cameras lost every minute

I have a

- RN516 v6.5.1

- R7000 router 1.0.7.2

- ReadyNas Surevillance 1.4.2

all on current releases

i am getting email alerts that the Connections to my three ip cameras is being lost every minute.  

Since upgrading the NAS to 6.5.1 I am getting messages in my router log pointing to the NAS stating:

"UPnP set event: Public_UPNP_C3] from source 192.168.1.XX". I added the XX to block out my ip for the NAS. 

On Readynas Surveillance the logs shows at the same time stamp:

"Connection lost: Camera 1"

then seconds later 

"Connection restored: Camera 1"

this will go on for hours then stop for hours then start all over again with a few sporadic event in between. Nothing is starting at the times this occurs. No DOS attacks are being posted n the router. No errors are occurring for her services running on the NAS such as backups, or Plex. 

I have restarted all all the equipment. Reconfirmed all firmware is current. No other items have been changed EXCEPT the upgrade to 6.5.1. Readynas516 logs show nothing. 

HELP!

Model: RN51661D|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay,RNNVR04L-1000S|ReadyNAS Surveillance License- Four camera
Message 1 of 2
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: UPnP issue with Readynas surveillance after 6.5.1 upgrade - connection to cameras lost every ...

Hi MacRory,

Could you send in your logs so we can look at your system? What are the model/s of these cameras are we talking about?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements