× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Volume: System volume root's usage is 95%. This condition should not occur in normal conditions.

mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Volume: System volume root's usage is 95%. This condition should not occur in normal conditions.

You can check if that data is important e.g. using commands such as

# ls -laR /media/USB_FLASH_6

and if not you can delete it using the rm command. If it is important and you don't have another copy of it you should copy it to the data volume before deleting the copy from the root volume.

Message 26 of 30
Jaroslaw
Guide

@jak0lantash jak0lantash

thank you very much for dealing with me!

NETGEAR Moderator
thanks for helping hand.

Duplicates..how did they get and styed there? Anyways got read of them rebooting to see the effect.
Message 27 of 30
Jaroslaw
Guide

All sweet, Log all green!

Message 28 of 30
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Should have clarified I meant to delete the USB_FLASH_6 subdirectory and its contents not the entire /media folder. I assume that was obvious from my post, but what's obvious to me may/may not be to you.

Message 29 of 30
Jaroslaw
Guide

@mdgm wrote:

Should have clarified I meant to delete the USB_FLASH_6 subdirectory and its contents not the entire /media folder. I assume that was obvious from my post, but what's obvious to me may/may not be to you.

All perfect, understood you corectly, the state now:

20K /media/._share

8.0K /media/USB_FLASH_6

32K /media

Thanks

Message 30 of 30
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 29 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements