× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Wasabi status "light" on Cloud Page

rclementtx
Guide

Wasabi status "light" on Cloud Page

I just noticed that my Wasabi "status light" on the Cloud App page is sometimes green and sometimes blue?  

Can anyone shed light on the meaning of various colors?

I do note that i recently added 3 added sync routines on my Wasabi app (in addition to ~5 already running).  And as i "Applied" those routines, i got an error that i failed to record.  Is it possible that the blue light is related to those new sync routines?

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi rclementtx,

The blue light means that the NAS is currently syncing while the green light means that the cloud service is enabled and connected.

When you hover the mouse pointer on the status light, it will display the status.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi rclementtx,

The blue light means that the NAS is currently syncing while the green light means that the cloud service is enabled and connected.

When you hover the mouse pointer on the status light, it will display the status.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
rclementtx
Guide

JohnCM - Exactly the confirmation that I needed that there isn't anything askew.  Many thanks.

Bob

Message 3 of 4
rclementtx
Guide

JohnCM_S - Exactly the confirmation that I needed that there isn't anything askew.  Many thanks.

Bob

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements