× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

cant see nv+ in ps3

05blader
Aspirant

cant see nv+ in ps3

Hi guys, i have an issue im hoping you can help with, i have a nv+ wired to a billion dsl router, wireless playback was non existent on my lappy, and drag and drop was a little slow, however playback on the ps3 was acceptable, and this is what i use it for mostly.

I have just purchased a belkin n+n300 play max adsl2+ router, i can now wireless playback movies fine on the lappy, and the drag and drop is fast now aswell, i am thinking the gig ports help with that......

my problem is........

the ps3 will not find the nv+ any more......i am amazed i have gotten this far as i am not very good with pc's 🙂

any help would be great

thank you in advance
Message 1 of 3
dudeeg
Aspirant

Re: cant see nv+ in ps3

I am not sure if I get it: you've replaced your router but know the PS3 cannot see the NAS anymore?
Message 2 of 3
05blader
Aspirant

Re: cant see nv+ in ps3

yes thats correct, the ps3 cannot see the nas anymore, i thought i could just plug and play like i did with the billion router, but no i cant.......

ok so here is an update, i have updated the firmware on the belkin, it is all good, the ps3 can now find the nas and and so far is working fine,.....fingers crossed.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements