× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

iOS 11.1.2 Media Backup only partially completes to Ready NAS running 6.9.0

Hulmem
Aspirant

iOS 11.1.2 Media Backup only partially completes to Ready NAS running 6.9.0

iPhone ReadyCloud media backup app from the iPhone (Ver 11.1.2) only backs up some of the photos - seems random as to what is backed up and where it stops. Even after taking some new photographs at the weekend some were backed up and others not for no visible reason. 

Looking for a reliable solution as running latest softwars, done the delete and re-install, reboots etc and everything I can think of. 

Feel the app is the problem and needs an update

Model: RN3138|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: iOS 11.1.2 Media Backup only partially completes to Ready NAS running 6.9.0

Hi @Hulmem

What model of iPhone are you using? Were you able to test on an older version of ReadyCloud other than 2.0.0? Can you still access the files on the NAS?

We have already reported this issue and currently awaiting feedback. 

I sent you a PM

Regards

Message 2 of 6
Hulmem
Aspirant

I am using an iPhone 6+ where 1795 files (photos) are still to be backed up - I took a few pictures this morning on the phone and I can see

2 of them have been backed up but the rest not. See screen print attached.

On my iPhone6 similar problem but a different photo count. Previous versions - I can't remember when this last worked

iPhone6iPhone6

IPhone 6 plusIPhone 6 plus

Model: RN3138|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4-Bay
Message 3 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Were you able to access the shares on your NAS using ReadyCloud? So the issue is on two of your iOS devices running iOS 11.2

We have inquired this already and they are now checking. I will post an update once we have feedback.

Regards

Message 4 of 6
Marc_vd_A
Aspirant

I have the same problem since about 2 months that the photo's from my iphone (SE) do not longer synchronise with the Readynass.

When I reset the synchronisation it reloads some of the photo's to stop at a certain photo - like it is hanging.

I do not know whether it is since I updated the app or since updating to OS 6.9.1.

Model: RN20442D|ReadyNAS204
Message 5 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Marc_vd_A

May I know the location you are in? Are you getting any errors during uploading of media?

If you have not tried reinstalling the app or try to use a different device kindly do so and let us know.

Regards

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements