× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

"unregister" ReadyNAS RND-2A (RNDP200U)

Homerj458
Follower

"unregister" ReadyNAS RND-2A (RNDP200U)

I apologize but was unable to find the correct model in the pulldown.  I have an older ReadyNAS RND-2A (RNDP200U) and have sold it.  The person who purchased it needs me to unregister but I'm unable to do so because (1) the email address I had originally registered the product with no longer exists and I can't get the password reset, and  (2) when using the alternate method of password reset it appears as though the serial number isn't associated with that email account anyway.  In fact, I had to create this account to submit to the netgear community because I can't get the original password reset.  Either way the person I sold it to wants me to unregister the NAS on my netgear account so he can put it into his.  How shall I proceed? 

Model: ReadyNASRNDU2110|ReadyNAS Ultra 2 1TB (1 x 1TB Desktop)
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: "unregister" ReadyNAS RND-2A (RNDP200U)

Netgear doesn't provide paid support or warranty coverage for used ReadyNAS, so the new owner won't be able to register it anyway.

If they have upgraded to OS-6, they can still use ReadyCloud, even if the NAS can't be registered at my.netgear.com.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements