× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Admin Page is offline - ReadyNAS 104 with firmware 6.5.1

Suires
Aspirant

Admin Page is offline - ReadyNAS 104 with firmware 6.5.1

The issue has been on and off for about 6 months. I was able to fix this issue by power cycle the NAS.

Since a week ago, I have been not able to access the Admin page any more. I have tried the fixes in this page. I have used RAIDar and I can see the disks are fine. I can also access the files from my computer. However, there is no way for me to power it down by the buttons on the NAS. The only way I can shut it down will be pull the power plug or use RAIDar to reboot. There is no error on RAIDar but the status shows "Management service is offline".

Any idea how I can fix this?

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Suires,

Welcome to the community!

First things first, make a backup of your files while they're still accessible. Second, tell us the recent changes in your system that might have caused this problem and if you received any e-mail notification from NETGEAR about the status or health of your drives or volume.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
Suires
Aspirant

Hi BrianL,

Thank you for the reply.

I have not installed any apps besides the recent firmware updates. The only email I got from the NAS:

"Less than 30% of volume data's capacity is free. NETGEAR recommends that you add capacity to maintain current performance levels. Continuous protection snapshots will be deleted when volume free space is less than 25%."

My current free space is at 24%. I don't think that should affect the admin page.

Cheers,

Suires

Message 3 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Are you able to download your logs using RAIDar 6.1 then send your logs in (see the Sending Logs link in my sig)?

Message 4 of 6
Suires
Aspirant

I have emailed the log file. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

Message 5 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Replied to your PM.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements