× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: After upgrading to 6.4.0 can not write to device

NWS
Follower
Follower

After upgrading to 6.4.0 can not write to device

So I upgraded the company's ReadyNAS 3220 to version 6.4.0 and since then no one can save anything on the device. There is 1.8 terabytes of space available but whenever I try to save or create a new file it says "No space left on device". I have tried saving to a share via windows, linux and also using the web interface. I have even tried using the touch command on the shell. Always the same error "No space left on device". Also tried installing an app but that doesnt' appear to work either.Anyone can offer any help?

Regards

Jim

Message 1 of 5
cpu8088
Virtuoso

under share tab check settings of folders

make sure under network access enable anonymous access and then go to file access and reset

Message 2 of 5
UnitService
Tutor

i have same problem my readynas 316 has process btrfs-cleaner on 100% I dont have delete big file. The NAS have 5,53TB data, 2TB snapshot and 1,35TB free
In this situation the share are unwritten
In this community i see many customer with same problem
do you release a fixing?

Message 3 of 5
Phattone
Aspirant

I have a problem that is nearly the same.

I upgraded to 6.4.0 now i cant log in to the admin page on my local network. i cant write to the drive as it says my quota is full.

i can however access the device on ready cloud. if i reeboot the NAS i am able to access it on my lan but only for around 2 minutes.

Please release an update that fixes the problems created by 6.4.0 my amazing nas drive is now next to useless.

Message 4 of 5

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements