× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't access ReadyNAS 102 after I uninstalled an app

pjac
Aspirant

Can't access ReadyNAS 102 after I uninstalled an app

Hi,

I uninstalled cacti and can no longer acces the readyNAS GUI. I have already reisntalled the OS but GUI is still not accesible. Unfortunatley I have ssh disabled. Please help.

pjac

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
pjac
Aspirant

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up buying a new hard drive, removed the existing one is slot 1, replaced it with the new harddrive, updated the firmware from 6.2.2 to the latest one available then swapped the old hardrive in. Inserted the new hardrive in slot 2, formatted it and set everything to RAID 1.

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
cpu8088
Virtuoso

have a fresh factory default reset instead of os reinstall

Message 2 of 6
Hopchen
Prodigy

Hi pjac,

Do you know what firmware you were running on the NAS? There was a known issue around this in firmware 6.2.2.

Message 3 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi pjac,

Welcome to the community!

If you still haven't performed factory reset because of files that are stored in your ReadyNAS, you can give our support team a call for assistance in fixing this issue. Take note that they might charge you a per incident support fee to escalate your case to one of our tier 3 engineers.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
pjac
Aspirant

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up buying a new hard drive, removed the existing one is slot 1, replaced it with the new harddrive, updated the firmware from 6.2.2 to the latest one available then swapped the old hardrive in. Inserted the new hardrive in slot 2, formatted it and set everything to RAID 1.

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi pjac,

We appreciate your feedback and for letting us know what you did to resolve the issue that you raised here in the community. We encourage you to mark this thread closed by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button in one of the responses that you received. The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing more from you and be a helpful resource in the future!

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements