× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Connecting to the ReadyNas Admin Page

vukodlak
Tutor

Connecting to the ReadyNas Admin Page

I am seeing this message quite frequently "Connecting to the ReadyNas Admin Page" while at the admin page. I am running firmware 6.8.1 on RN214 NAS

Can anyone explain why this is happening? I am accessing the page from my MBP with Safari.

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Either something is interfering with the network connection, or the NAS is temporarily too busy to respond.

Is the NAS doing some background activity (resync, defrag, media scan, etc) when you get this message?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Either something is interfering with the network connection, or the NAS is temporarily too busy to respond.

Is the NAS doing some background activity (resync, defrag, media scan, etc) when you get this message?

Message 2 of 3
vukodlak
Tutor

You are correct that something was interfering with the network. In my case my Airport Extreme is bad. I had other issues on the network. After spending all day yesterday troubleshooting a new router was in order. It fixed a whole slew of issues. One of them being this one that I posted about.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements