× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Please help! Problems with a Netgear Pioneer Pro 6 and a Logitech Transporter after factory reset

gclpc
Aspirant

Please help! Problems with a Netgear Pioneer Pro 6 and a Logitech Transporter after factory reset

I have a Pioneer pro 6 with 2 Logictech transporters. Everything was working fine until a recent move. I had 2 hds damaged during the move. I had to replace the hds, and do a factory reset. I reinstalled the data, and now I can listen to radio over the Transporters, but when I try to access the server, the Transporter identifies that it is there, but when I try to access it, the transporter shows an "x" beside the server name. Support at Logictech is less than useless. Any ideas?

Greg

Message 1 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Please help! Problems with a Netgear Pioneer Pro 6 and a Logitech Transporter after factory rese

Perhaps you need to install/update an add-on that you were using before the factory reset?

Message 2 of 5
gclpc
Aspirant

Re: Please help! Problems with a Netgear Pioneer Pro 6 and a Logitech Transporter after factory rese

Thanks for the reply. Already did that...

Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Which firmware are you running?

Which add-on and version?

Message 4 of 5
gclpc
Aspirant

Finally, after hours of screwing around, I deleted the current version of the Logitech Media Server (7,75) and tried 7.8. That didn't work so I deleted it and went back to 7.1. That worked! Does anyone know in which version Netgear took the LMS out of the streaming services tab in frontview, and added it to the add-in page?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements