× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAIDar stopped seeing my NAS but sill see it in Finder or connect in Safari to IP Address

Abel_Smit
Aspirant

RAIDar stopped seeing my NAS but sill see it in Finder or connect in Safari to IP Address

Hi there, not sure what is happeing here. I can not see my NAS anymore with RAIDar (6.3.0) but can conect directly and get to the NETGEAR admin page by conncting to the IP address. Anybody out there experiencing similar problems?   

Model: ReadyNAS-4200|ReadyNAS 4200
Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: RAIDar stopped seeing my NAS but sill see it in Finder or connect in Safari to IP Address

I'm not seeing your issue on my network.

Do you internet security software running on the PC?  RAIDar uses broadcast packets to discover the NAS, and those packets might be blocked.

Message 2 of 7
Abel_Smit
Aspirant

Re: RAIDar stopped seeing my NAS but sill see it in Finder or connect in Safari to IP Address

No. nothing changed, RIADar stopped discovering my NAS out of the blue ..

Message 3 of 7
Abel_Smit
Aspirant

No. nothing changed, RIADar stopped discovering my NAS out of the blue ..

Model: ReadyNAS RND4220|ReadyNAS NV+
Message 4 of 7
StephenB
Guru

You are running it in OSX though, correct?

Message 5 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Abel_Smit,

Are you getting the same problem on lower version of RAIDar?

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
Abel_Smit
Aspirant

Re-Installed RiadAR 4.3.8. This version of RaidAR "sees" the NAS.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements