× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 102 6.2.2 - Unable to access Admin page

Paula102
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 102 6.2.2 - Unable to access Admin page

Hi,

After uninstalling an application I am unable to access my ready nas admin page. I am getting the message "Unable to connect" . I can access my shares and ping to the IP address and hostname replies successfully

Looking in some other threads it seems the issue is with the firmware version (currently in 6.2.2) . I am unable to connect via ssh. It is there another way to upgrade the firmware? or any other suggestions to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Paula
Message 1 of 15
Bigbearf
Aspirant

I got bit by this bug also. Contact support. You will have to put your RN in Tech support mode and let them telnet it to fix it. Supposedly this will be fixed in 6.2.3.
Bigbearf
Message 2 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Sent you a PM
Message 3 of 15
sterremuur19
Aspirant

I have the same problem after uninstalling an application. i can not reach the admin page.

groet roel.
Message 4 of 15
nopal62
Aspirant

Same issue here. I uninstalled the Netgear Photo app and now am unable to access the admin page. I can "discover" the NAS via readyCLOUD and browse data via the mobile app, but cannot access the admin page. I am on firmware 6.2.2 and do not have SSH on. Thanks.
Message 5 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Sent you a PM
Message 6 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

nopal62's system is fixed.

Please don't uninstall any further apps until after updating to 6.2.3 (once that is available).
Message 7 of 15
SteveHawker
Aspirant

Hi,

I too have a problem accessing the admin page on my Readynas 102 - firmware version is 6.2.2, all disks are healthy as i can access the NAS fine - however no admin page.

It sounds like from other threads that this is an issue with version 6.2.2of the firmware.

Is there a way to resolve this - SSH wasn't switched on.

Thanks

Steve 

Message 8 of 15
StephenB
Guru

Netgear support should do it for free if you explain this is the 6.2.2 bug.  Though you might need to push a bit.

Message 9 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Support has followed up with you on the steps to take.

Message 10 of 15
FrodeO
Aspirant

Any chance you might follow up me on the same issue as well?

Experienced the same problem from both my PC, and even bought a new Nighthawk router today instead of my old DLink, since I was wondering if the problem might lie there.

Message 11 of 15
SteveHawker
Aspirant

i logged into ReadyCloud - https://readycloud.netgear.com/client/en/welcome.html - there's an option on the Manage tab to check for updates, and install if not up to date.  I ran that and it seemed to work - admin page is back and i'm on firmware 6.2.5...

Message 12 of 15
FrodeO
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. I cannot see that option in the tab? Does your screen seem different than mine?

Perhaps it is because I cant detect no disc, even though it is detected in the Raidar. Any other threads that explains a solution to not detecting the disc?

Message 13 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Can you PM me a screenshot of what you see in RAIDar?

Message 14 of 15
nickg2027
Aspirant

I have the same exact issue! But I;m on 6.2.5 firmware. RAIDar sees the NAS just fine, the status is "healthy". But the admin page will not come up... I just completed an OS reinstall. That didnt help either. Any more suggestions?

Message 15 of 15
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 9 in conversation
Announcements