× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS NV+ RND4000 cannot access frontview properly

haywardsteve
Aspirant

ReadyNAS NV+ RND4000 cannot access frontview properly

I cannot seem to access the setup utility frontview on both of my NAS servers the screen half loads giving the background but no data is displayed so I cannot add shares load firmware or alter anything BUT I can access the files on the drives Can anyone give me some ideas on how to get into frontview so I can update the firmwear and add some more shares, I do not want to dump these servers and buy new ones just because of this problem that has come about due to the upgrade to Windows 10 ( the machines worked OK with Windows 7 )

Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS NV+ RND4000 cannot access frontview properly

What browser are you using?

What firmware is running on the NAS?

Message 2 of 7
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi haywardsteve,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried clearing the web browser cache?

Regards,

Message 3 of 7
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi haywardsteve,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
haywardsteve
Aspirant

I am using edge ( but even using IE11,Crome,still will not get me into frontview) the firmware is version 4.1

Message 5 of 7
haywardsteve
Aspirant

clearing the web history makes no differance it appears the firmwear file is corrept and not download the data, allowing data to be written

Message 6 of 7
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

4.1.x, where x is what? 4.1.16 is the latest firmware.

You could try using an older version of a web browser or additional different web browsers again.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements