× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Proevent
Aspirant

Updated over the weekend to 6.4.0 on readyNAS 2120 and have found access sluggish/intermittent and also noticed that the admin page is now offline. The NAS itself looks fine. RAIDar6 says it is healthy.

Dont really run any apps, just antivirus.

Could do with some advice urgently to get our staff back online!!!1

Message 1 of 8
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Proevent,

Welcome to the community!

How many cables are plugged in to the NAS? If there are two, try just one and observe.

Also, where is the NAS connected? Is it to a switch that is connected to a router? If so, please go straight to the router and see if there is any difference.

Regards,

Message 2 of 8
Proevent
Aspirant

Thanks JennC

Just one cable attached. I have isolated the NAS from all switches and still the same issue. Also has the same issue over VPN from home. I have stopped antivirus app and also stopped snapshots, deleted snapshots and defraged. Still the smae issue. Any ideas?

Message 3 of 8
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Proevent,

Do you still have access to the shares/files?

Is it intermittent/locking up/crashing at times?

Regards,

Message 4 of 8
Proevent
Aspirant

My colleagues on the network sometime have issues with windows explorer crashing because of access issues. But generally access is better than the admin page.

i updated the firmware last weekend to 6.4.0

Message 5 of 8
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Proevent,

If access to the shares works and it is just the admin page being offline, you may try rebooting the NAS, check other computers if the same no access to the admin page and use another web browser.

If after all these you still cannot access the admin page, it is best you contact support center as this may need to be checked by L3 support. Report that this happened after updating to 6.4.0.

Regards,

Message 6 of 8
Proevent
Aspirant

I have tried other browser and other computers yet the same issue. Thanks for your help anyway

Message 7 of 8
Brajesh
Aspirant

sir my device is not login properly

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay (Diskless)
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements