× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas Duo V2. Can't access Dashboard

Morelli1
Aspirant

ReadyNas Duo V2. Can't access Dashboard

First post so I hope I have the correct section.
I have had a ReadyNas Duo v2 for a couple of months but in the last few days have an annoying issue that stops me accessing the Dashboard from one PC. I can access the Dashboard from other PCs and also laptops. Oddly I can access the Transmission Web Interface from the PC that doesn’t give me access to the Dashboard.
The issue is that after entering user name and password I get no further than the ReadyNas screen with the circulating emblem which I have left running for over half an hour.
Guess it’s a very basic question but any idea how I should resolve it. Should add that I have searched both this forum and also the wider net but with no luck - so far.
Thanks for reading.
Morelli
Message 1 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas Duo V2. Can't access Dashboard

Try clearing your web browser cache (e.g. Temporary Internet Files in Internet Explorer), close your web browser then reopen it.
Message 2 of 6
Morelli1
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply.
I had previously tried that - clearing the temporary files but no joy. Surely it wouldn’t be necessary to clear the cache of all ids and passwords which was a suggestion I came across elsewhere.
Morelli
Message 3 of 6
Wish
Aspirant

Try downloading a different browser.
Message 4 of 6
Morelli1
Aspirant

Wish wrote:
Try downloading a different browser.

Umm OK it works with Chrome but why not IE?
Message 5 of 6
toothring
Aspirant

You are probably using Internet Explorer 10. Hit the compatibility mode button and you will be able to log in. If you can't find the button, you can access by hitting "ALT" on your browser and then going to "Tools" and then "Compatibility View".
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements