× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyShare Vault timeline slider not usable

rgprints
Follower

ReadyShare Vault timeline slider not usable

I've got READYSHARE Vault installed on two Windows 10 computers and a 4TB Passport USB drive connected to the R7000.

For the most part this is working fine and Readyshare Vault is backing up files.

When I go to the Restore window, however, things are a bit squirrelly. In particular, the timeline slider which shows a history of all of the backups and from which you can select a specific backup blanks out at soon as I either click on a particular prior backup or as soon as I click on one of the left/right buttons at either end of the slider. By "blanks out" I mean that all backups disappear from the timeline slider, although the slider itself, now showing no more backups, remains. At this point the slider is useless and I have to go back to the Dashboard and return to the Restore window to again see the timeline with backups on the timeline.

This is happening on both Windows 10 computers, one from Dell and the other from Lenovo. Both have Ultra HD - 4K resolution monitors. Thinking that perhaps it had something to do with the resolution (because Readyshare also does not seem to recognize scaling settings on higher resolutions), I tried setting my monitor to 1920 x 1080 resolution but that did not solve the problem. I also tried with scaling at 100%, but again no improvement.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements