× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Shared quota on OS6?

dannieboiz
Aspirant

Shared quota on OS6?

Did this feature ever get added? I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Shared quota on OS6?

It is beta, and the firmware can't be downgraded.  There were quite a few issues posted early on, but I haven't seen much lately.  I always keep up to date backups, and I do recommend that people update theirs before upgrading firmware or installing disks.

However, there is no reason to do a factory reset, installing through the web ui in the usual way should work.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Message 2 of 4
dannieboiz
Aspirant

I'm on 6.2.4 using OS6 on a legacy 4200 I normally just update when I see an option to. 🙂 

btw: would it be safe to download 6.4 and upgrade it through the interface? I have 6tb of data which would take a long time to move out. 

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

It is beta, and the firmware can't be downgraded.  There were quite a few issues posted early on, but I haven't seen much lately.  I always keep up to date backups, and I do recommend that people update theirs before upgrading firmware or installing disks.

However, there is no reason to do a factory reset, installing through the web ui in the usual way should work.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements