× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Upgrade-from-OS4-to-OS-6-Ultra-4-plus

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Upgrade-from-OS4-to-OS-6-Ultra-4-plus

After the files are no longer available we see (follow link, please) a certain demand to keep these resources available to the community. At least to not bother individuals to send links around via pm. So, please make the links live again and put the objects behind them. Thank you very much, Netgear!

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS/Upgrade-from-OS4-to-OS-6-Ultra-4-plus/m-p/16277...

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Retired_Member

I moved your post since this is not a supported update to the legacy units.

I think the expiration of the links being provided is what keeps it from being downloaded. NETGEAR cannot provide a live link to files since this is not a supported procedure but Moderators and members that has a copy would be much willing to provide a copy of the files needed for the upgrade.

Hope this helps!

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Retired_Member

I moved your post since this is not a supported update to the legacy units.

I think the expiration of the links being provided is what keeps it from being downloaded. NETGEAR cannot provide a live link to files since this is not a supported procedure but Moderators and members that has a copy would be much willing to provide a copy of the files needed for the upgrade.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

OK with me, @Marc_V. You could also have a page for user's convenience, where you put these links with a disclaimer, that netgear is not recommending nor supporting this update.

By the way, beyond accepting your post as a solution, I tried to also to kudo it. But the system is not accepting my click. I'm going to report this right away in a response to my related post in the community feedback realm. You will be notified, because I'm going to mention you there.

Thanks for your input and kind regards 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements