× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

no back-up

Treccani
Aspirant

no back-up

I have over 300 gb free on my Nas but when I try to do a back up of just 70mb appear a message that says "I can't complete the operation because the disk is full". What to do? Thank you.

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: no back-up

Hello Treccani,

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

What firmware are you running, and how are you doing the backup?

Message 2 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Treccani,

Maybe you want to check snapshots and see if you have some too old ones that can already be deleted.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 3 of 7
Treccani
Aspirant

Probably was what you said. I did and now all is ok.
Thank you.

Treccani

Message 4 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Treccani,

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 5 of 7
Treccani
Aspirant

I apologize. I did not know the practice. The problem was resolved with JennC latest advice. Thank you so much.

Message 6 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Treccani,

Thank you for confirming!

Please feel free to post any suggestions, comments, questions and reactions, we greatly appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements