Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Access to service published a VLAN

Fco_Garcia
Aspirant

Access to service published a VLAN

Hello everyone

We have a Firewall VPN FVS336Gv3 with 3 created VLANS to segment our network, in one of the VLAN, we have published a

service to make it accessible by ip public, the case is that we have the need to access from one of the teams that are in

another different VLAN in the same firewall, and when we try to do it by the direction public cannot, either by the local to be in another VLAN.

Can someone tell me how to fix it?

Thank you and a greeting.

Model: FVS336Gv3|ProSafe dual WAN gigabit firewall with SSL and IPSec VPN
Message 1 of 4
SamirD
Prodigy

@Fco_Garcia wrote:

Hello everyone

We have a Firewall VPN FVS336Gv3 with 3 created VLANS to segment our network, in one of the VLAN, we have published a

service to make it accessible by ip public, the case is that we have the need to access from one of the teams that are in

another different VLAN in the same firewall, and when we try to do it by the direction public cannot, either by the local to be in another VLAN.

Can someone tell me how to fix it?

Thank you and a greeting.

How have you made the service public?

Message 2 of 4
Fco_Garcia
Aspirant

Hello
I've created a service, and I published in the inbound firewall rules,

I can access the service through your ip published.

Message 3 of 4
SamirD
Prodigy

The firewall is probably detecting that the source IP is from a vlan that does not have routing enabled to the vlan with the service and is blocking it.  You might be able to solve this with a static route from the source vlan to the service IP.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements