Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Adding multiple users to FVS318Gv2 VPN

DanGil
Aspirant

Adding multiple users to FVS318Gv2 VPN

I have read "https://community.netgear.com/t5/VPN-Firewalls/How-do-I-allow-multiple-users-to-VPN-in-at-once/m-p/9..." but I still cannot seem to configure the NetGear FVS318Gv2 to allow multiple users.

I intitally configured the NETGEAR FVS318Gv2 to allow a single user connect via a shared secret but now I need to add additional users.  I have scoured the NETGEAR FVS318Gv2 manual but I am no closer to coming up with a solution.  Is there any advice anyone can give me?

Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi DanGil,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Have you configured User Database for XAUTH on the IKE Policy of the existing VPN connection?  Kindly read pages 257 to 259 of the FVS318Gv2 user manual here.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@DanGil,

It seemed that your concern here is the just the same on this forum thread.  I'm glad to know that you were able to configure multiple users connecting at the same time. 🙂

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements