Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: FVS338 and iPhone VPN

UlfLaursen
Aspirant

FVS338 and iPhone VPN

Hallo

I have tried to find a description on how to configure my FVS338 have an iPhone connect to it via VPN, but have had no luck yet.

I have the latest firmware on my FVS338, which should support it, and I have iPhone4 with IOS5 and latest updates.

Thanks for any input.

Br

Ulf
Message 1 of 11
mjackson
Aspirant

Same here. Maybe I am missing it but I cannot find the needed information. Does this work or not? Do I need another VPN client besides the Cisco one built into the IOS? How do I configure this on both ends? I already have some IPSEC VPNs up and working router to router and IPSecuritas clients?

Thanks
Message 2 of 11
adit
Mentor

There is tons of talk about it here. Here is a tutorial from the ProSecure forum, where I usually am. http://forums.prosecure.netgear.com/showthread.php?t=1088
Message 3 of 11
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Message 4 of 11
xeo2002
Novice

this manula does not works even netgear support configured it for me remotelly it is still not working and support nor responding now!!!!
what is the problem ????it is making me sick
Message 5 of 11
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

xeo2002 wrote:
this manula does not works even netgear support configured it for me remotelly it is still not working and support nor responding now!!!!
what is the problem ????it is making me sick

Guides does work to initially connect
Message 6 of 11
xeo2002
Novice

no it is not I have verified it with Netgear Poland as well , NEGATIVE, help
Message 7 of 11
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Common issues are data package which are not enterprise data can cause issues

Also ip pool can not be same as your LAN subnet

You can test with wireless router hooked up on WAN side you can see it does work
Message 8 of 11
xeo2002
Novice

I am connecting to VPN but still can not see my network all LAN devices not responding on ping , I have checked all you told me , IP pool adresses are the same like my LAN , nothing , I can see VPN icon on my iphone and then see status of the connection on the Iphone all looks ok adress of the remote (iphone device is assigned properlly from the ip pool confiugred in router , all logs in router also look ok but , where is my LAN , this vpn is useless , when Netgear will start doing something to solve it?
Message 9 of 11
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

If fvs338 is 192.168.1.0 then pool must be different like 192.168.100.x range
Message 10 of 11
xeo2002
Novice

it was different as well
still not working
!\