Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How do I set up notifications or alerts for when a device enters the network?

mwarrenasu
Aspirant

How do I set up notifications or alerts for when a device enters the network?

Hello,

I would like to setup my router to send me an email when a particular device (MAC Addr) enters my network. 

Can anyone suggest how to do this?

Thank you,

Matt

Model: FVG318v2|ProSafe 802.11g Wireless VPN Firewall 8-ports
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: How do I set up notifications or alerts for when a device enters the network?

Hi mwarrenasu, 

Welcome to the community! 

I am not sure which device can do such operation, you probably need to file a feature request. What is the model number of the router by the way? 

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi mwarrenasu, 

Welcome to the community! 

I am not sure which device can do such operation, you probably need to file a feature request. What is the model number of the router by the way? 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 4
mwarrenasu
Aspirant

Hello John,

It's the FVG318v2 ProSafe.

I will file a feature request.

Thank you for your help!

Matt

Model: FVG318v2|ProSafe 802.11g Wireless VPN Firewall 8-ports
Message 3 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Matt, 

You may also post suggestions and ideas at the Idea Exchange board. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality. Also, you can contact our  Support Team for the request. 

Thanks,

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements