Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

License file

danlopez
Aspirant

License file

I bought a new laptop and need to move the license to the new laptop, How do I find the license file?

Model: VPNG01L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (1-user)
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: License file

@danlopez,

We're now done resetting your license keys. Please check if you can now install it to your new PC.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi danlopez,

Welcome to our community!

Unfortunately, we cannot find the license key in the application itself. But the good thing is, we do have a database that stores all the license keys. May you be able to send me via pm the email address that you used in the license key so that we can pull out the information for you?

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
danlopez
Aspirant

I was able to find my old emails with the license files. But I removed the software from one laptop, and I tried both keys and it says the license file is in use. The other license sits on a laptop that is crashed and I can't get it to boot. How do I go about getting the license keys back so I can use them on my new laptops.

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@danlopez,

You may need to uninstall it first from the old computer and it should be online while doing this so that it will sync in our database. Then try to install the license to your new PC. Just in case that it would still not work, then you may send the license key and email address to me via pm so that we can reset it for you.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
danlopez
Aspirant

I pm'd you 2 license files.

Thanks

Dan

Message 5 of 7
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@danlopez,

We're now done resetting your license keys. Please check if you can now install it to your new PC.

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
danlopez
Aspirant

I was able to install the license key on the new laptop.

Thank you for your prompt response to this request.

Regards

Dan Lopez

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements