Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Need to reset VPN client license

Orfiel
Follower

Need to reset VPN client license

Hi, I need to reset my VPN clients licenses so that I can use it on a differents laptops. Previous laptops are no longer in circulation.

Thank's

Model: VPNG05L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (5-user)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Orfiel,

We already reset the license keys that you sent. Please check if you can now use it.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Orfiel,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Please send the VPN License to me via pm so that we can forward it to the engineering team.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Orfiel,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. I haven't receive the VPN license key.Please send it to me via pm.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Orfiel,

We already reset the license keys that you sent. Please check if you can now use it.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements