Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Prosafe v 6.12.001 client fails to connect TSocket No socket for IPV4 address

ajinc
Aspirant

Netgear Prosafe v 6.12.001 client fails to connect TSocket No socket for IPV4 address

Hello All,

I had this vpn connection setup and functioning then the user had to go into a rehibilitation center and the vpn would not connect with her office network. I checked with the rehab's tech suuport and of course they said they don't block vpn traffic (vpn passthru enabled) Well I told the user to get a mobile hotspot from her provider (Verizon) she got it but vpn still doesnt connect. I checked to hot spot settings and vpn passthru was enabled. I even shut off firewalls McAffe and windows. When she is home the connection is fine. Windows 10 all updates the log from the Netgear client is attached. The error is TSocket No socket for IPV4 address 192.168.1.10:500. The remote LAN is on a different ip address so that not the issue. Can some tell me what the error msg means

Thanks for any ideas / suggestions

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ajinc
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Prosafe v 6.12.001 client fails to connect TSocket No socket for IPV4 address

Hello All,

Miraculously the vpn client is now connecting to my sonicwall TZ 300 but traffic is not passing I can't ping the router or server or rdp any of the desktops. I moving to sonicwall to look for answers since the netgear vpn client is connecting now.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ajinc
Aspirant

Hello All,

Miraculously the vpn client is now connecting to my sonicwall TZ 300 but traffic is not passing I can't ping the router or server or rdp any of the desktops. I moving to sonicwall to look for answers since the netgear vpn client is connecting now.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements