Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PPTP User Unable to Web Login to Devices

wchusky
Aspirant

PPTP User Unable to Web Login to Devices

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me.  I set up my SRX5308 as a PPTP server with IP range of 10.10.10.1 to 10.10.10.25.  I have several subnets on the local LAN I would like to access.  Mainly, I have several devices on the 10.32.0.X network that I want to access via devices' Web login page.

I created an user on Windows 10 native VPN client using PPTP.  I am able to connect to SRX5308 just fine.  I am able to ping devices on the 10.32.0.X network.  I am able to ping 10.32.0.80, which is one of the devices I want to login into via Web login interface.  When I go to the Web login page, it just spins and never comes back with the login page.

Is there a route missing?  How to I tell SRX to route between one of the local VLANs (VLAN 32 or 10.32.0.X) and the PPTP subnet (10.10.10.X).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 4
Dan_Z
NETGEAR Expert

Re: PPTP User Unable to Web Login to Devices

Hi wchusky,

Welcome to the community!

What version of SRX5308 do you use? Please check the Inter VLAN Routing under vlan32,enable it,then try again.

Thanks,

Dan

Message 2 of 4
wchusky
Aspirant

We are using latest firmware version of the srx5308. Intervlan routing is enabled. We have your tech support an admin account on the srx5308 as well as a pptp account on chat. We are still waiting for his reply on this issue.

Thanks.

Robert
Message 3 of 4
wchusky
Aspirant

Also, routing works since we can ping the devices. We just can't access the web login page of these devices. It almost seem like something is blocking it.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements