Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Problems with License after formating my PC with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Lite

Pixiu
Follower

Problems with License after formating my PC with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Lite

I cant activate my Netgear Prosafe VPN Client Lite software with my license code after formating my PC. What can I do to reactivate my VPN?

Please Help.

Alex

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Problems with License after formating my PC with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Lite

@Pixiu,

I got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that your VPN Client Lite license key has been reset.  Kindly try to register it again to your PC.  

If ever you don't have further inquiries and since your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Pixiu,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Your VPN Client Lite license key needs to be reset.  Kindly send me via private message the following below and I'll request the higher tier of NETGEAR Support to reset the VPN Client Lite license key:

a. the exact VPN Client Lite license key

b. the e-mail address that was used to register the VPN Client Lite license key

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Pixiu,

I got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that your VPN Client Lite license key has been reset.  Kindly try to register it again to your PC.  

If ever you don't have further inquiries and since your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements