Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Professional Remote installation (firewall and switches)

nickjames
Luminary

Professional Remote installation (firewall and switches)

Does Netgear offer remote installation of Firewalls and Switches (as a paid service)? If so, where could I read more about this service in terms of the requirements and what it might cost?

Message 1 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Professional Remote installation (firewall and switches)

Hi nickjames,

As per checking that you already have previous cases in your profile. We still provide Oncall support 24x7 contracts. I suggest you to log a case / chat on NETGEAR support and let them know that you have an inquiry about our support contracts.

Regards,

Message 2 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@nickjames,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance.

Regards,

Message 3 of 8
nickjames
Luminary

My apologies. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough; my fault.

I was inquirying if Netgear sold such services. Currently I have not purchased the product but was wondering, for a client, if you offered professional installation services such as a Remote Installation as some competitors refer to this service as.

Do you know if such a service is offered? If so, how would I go about finding more about this?

Message 4 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@nickjames,

NETGEAR is offering 90 days free support via phone and some devices has a lifetime chat support. The support team can also remote in to your PC if in case needed.

Regards,

Message 5 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@nickjames,

I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 6 of 8
nickjames
Luminary

I would like to mark this thread as solved but I really haven't had my question answered it.

Does Netgear offer a professional installation service? Or would it just be recomended to call support and ask to be "walked through" the "initial setup" of the device? Those are the type of services I was inquiring about.

Does Netgear offer such services or is it already apart of the support that comes with a new device?

Message 7 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@nickjames,

NETGEAR provides installation service before in some region and they stopped it already as they do have chat and phone support that can provide service around the world and be able to remote in to your computer. 

Only chat, email and phone support is part of the service that comes in a new device.

Regards,

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements